|The SPI-Box offers a "Serial Peripheral Interface" for Personal Computers. It will be connected to the serial port of the PC and allows an up to ten times faster in system programming of microcontrollers. Over and above other peripheral chips with SPI can be connected. The high flexibility and the published sources of the software interfaces allows to adapt the SPI-Box to any system.|
Products, Prices and Order
Go to the overview...
Publications in Elektor
|April 2006||Description, schematic and assembly|
Tips and supplements
Adaptor for 3.3V logic levels
the SPI-Box, contains:
- SPIBox.dll: Windows-DLL as an interface to the SPI-Box. Includes a wrapper unit for Delphi (V2.0)
- SPIBox_Test: Test application for starting up (includes Delphi sources)
- SPIFlash: In system programming of microcontrollers (supports only Atmel AT89S8252 and AT89S8253)
- AD_Converter: Application example, A/D-Converter TLC549 connected to the SPI-Box (includes Delphi sources)
- SPI-EEPROM: Serial EEPROM 25(L)C040 connected to the SPI-Box
- Firmware: The firmware of the microcontrollers used in the SPI-Box (Version 1.0)
System requirements: Microsoft Windows 95 up to Vista
Language: english, german
New in this release:
Printed Circuit Board Revision 2.0
Exclusive at Reusch Elektronik a new revision of the SPI box PCB is available. The features:
Buy it for Euro 29.00 (incl. VAT)
Firmware Version 2.0
The new firmware version 2.0 is available now! Exklusive at Reusch Elektronik and Geist Electronic Versand-GmbH a programmed microcontroller can be ordered for Euro 3.00 (special price incl. VAT). The binary file of the firmware is a part of the extended software package. Buyers of this package can download an update free of charge.
Additional Software (Release 2.5)
An extended software package is available for the SPI-Box. It contains:
The software package costs Euro 30.00 (incl. tax) and can be ordered online.
More details and informations about how to buy
The printed circuit board is designed for the plastic case Toptec 154F (dimensions: 154x84x38mm≥) from OKW.